December - a time to reflect

December for me is always a time to reflect on my progress creatively, personally and professionally.
This morning I looked back at all my major projects of 2020

2020 The year of pandemic! I felt slightly unproductive at times throughout this year, I think because I completed less quilts than usual. But in truth I was far from unproductive!

- Quilted and bound 2 UFOs
- Drafted and published Elemental Adventures
- Drafted 3 blouse patterns and 1 dress
- 3 quilts, a skirt, a dog coat, a pillowcase (with tutorial) and many other items and for my Harmony Art brand ambassadorship
- Drafted doll kimono pattern and pattern tested
- Mod Scrap Adventures II quilt completed
- Halloween Adventures quilt completed
- Triangle quilt design and construction tutorial and quilt top
- Three triangle baby quilts gifted
- Made a robe from on old sheet I hand dyed
- Drafted Totoro block pattern and made cushion for son-in-law
- 2100+ face masks gifted and donated
And many other smaller projects along the way, so actually I had a terrific year, my best yet! And in amongst all that I did a lot of sewing studio organization and stash refinement! 
I am now looking forward to 2021 with new vigor and a refreshed sense of progressing creatively to suit my own needs and personality!

Tomorrow I have a blog post about goal setting for 2021 so pop back then to read about my process!