Fabric Stash Organization

I have been busy in my studio lately preparing for an organized and productive 2021! 

This past week I finally took the next step in my stash reorganization by ruler folding the rainbow!

This is time consuming! Which is why it has been sliding down my to-do list since I color sorted my stash in 2019! This was my progress after about 4 hours:

If you are not familiar with ruler folding here is a quick tutorial I wrote after ruler folding my quilt back stash in 2019:


If you love a tidy and gorgeous fabric stash this is one way to achieve it! But I'll warn you it took me about ten hours! They were hours well spent though!
I just love this pile of low/medium volume prints!
And that rainbow of tonals/blenders is pure delight!


One side of my library cart had solids yardage:
The other side has print fabrics 4+ yards for quilt backs:
This was an epic undertaking that took 10+ hours! And I'm still not finished! I have this pile of my Spoonflower fabric designs that I'd like to cut eye spy squares from and then refold:
I also have a pile of color organized print fabric scraps to sew into scrappy quilt backs, 3 tubs of busy prints quilt kits to make and two boxes of books to give away. 
So the task goes on this week!