Scrappy Sewing

I've been trying to tackle my scrap hoard for months. Well years actually LOL. Yesterday I sewed 3 improv blocks with black and white fabrics and added them to the future project box. It's funny how few black and white fabric scraps I had! After doing dark blue last week and making 71 blocks, it was a nice change. 
I also made a scrappy dog bed for the apartment we'll live in temporarily once our belongings are shipped to Australia in about 4 weeks. 

Front:

Back:
It's entirely stuffed with scraps and made from scraps apart from the zipper I used to make the outer cover removable and washable. 
I've spent lots of time this year organizing scraps, I have most of them color and size sorted in Tupperware containers I have thrifted. So they'll stay organized during the move. I've also sewn mostly scrap projects this year to demolish some of them. 

It's so great to know that when my scraps arrive in Australia they'll be organized.