Organic Outfit

 I am getting back into making my own clothes after a 20+ year hiatus! This morning I finished this cute blouse!
 I used Harmony Art Organic Design - Graceland muslin for the blouse.
The skirt I made last week using Harmony Art organic sateen in Moonless Night 👌
 It's a simple outfit to make but it's super comfortable and it's great for casual or smart casual attire.
To check out the range of Harmony Art Organic Design fabrics click here:
https://organiccottonplus.com/collections/prints-harmony-art

I used a top I already owned as a beginning point to draft my own pattern for the blouse:
All the seams are french seams but the edge of the neckline facing I zig-zagged to prevent fraying.
It was the first time I'd used my vintage Bernina but I'm sure I'll use it lots now as I ease back into dressmaking 💗