A full day 😮😲

A full day in my sewing studio!!! I haven't done that since November! The holiday period is always hectic, then I play catch up half of January!
 But today I finally had time to tackle some of the plethora of tasks that were making my studio feel messy! Like making cushion covers using pattern test blocks from my Australiana Adventures bushfire appeal pattern, 100% of profits go to the Red Cross bushfire appeal, click here to go check it out in my Etsy store: AQ on Etsy
I also sorted my 2" scraps so I can have a high priority usage basket! My fabric stash underwent a major revamp the last two years, so it's about time my scraps caught up with my current style. I will spend the rest of this year trying to demolish that pile of 'busy print' scraps that I really don't love. But they will make passable charity quilts, early childhood classroom floor cushions and dog beds. 
I also got my green and red Advent Scrap Along blocks sashed and a simple border added to make a charity quilty top. 
 And put these pink and brown scrap blocks on my design wall with the goal of getting this charity quilt top completed ASAP
So it was a big day in the studio, but it feels good to be back to normal!