Mask Example 1

Yesterday I uploaded a face mask tutorial with 2 different styles of mask and both have variations for either cotton straps or elastic ear loops. So today I thought I would share one example:
This is the basic pleated face mask with cotton tie straps, and it is a great fit. The straps are a great length and it stays in place well.
The 3 pleats ensure it curves to the facial shape:
 It only took about 10 or 15 minutes to make and I am sure my time will improve as I make more of these for a local RN who works with the homeless community and wants them for her clients.
Stay tuned for another example tomorrow using the alternate style featured in my pattern.
To download the pattern, click here to be redirected to my download website:
https://adventurousquilter.yolasite.com/More-FREE-PDFs.php