A fabulous blouse!

It's July already! Gosh this year has been an epic rollercoaster ride. 
I decided to start the month off with this great blouse!
I chose a fabulous organic cotton sateen by Harmony Art Organic Design called Evelyn and used my favorite self drafted simple blouse pattern.
As you can see in the image below: it is almost a basic T shirt shape front and back, with the front neckline scooping a little lower than the back. Very uncomplicated. The flow and drape of this fabric make this a great top to wear!
The blouse length finishes at my hip bone which is quite flattering.
 That curved neck line is just right for this delightful fabric because it didn't cut into any of the gorgeous flowers!
 This top is soooo comfortable, I can already tell I will live in this over summer!
I used the selvages to create a tag so I'll always remember which fabulous fabric I used from the Harmony Art range of organic cottons. 
To buy this fabric click here: