Join the fun?

 My Fall robe sew-a-long starts today!

You can download the first PDF here:

https://adventurousquilter.yolasite.com/Seasonal.php

It is a document detailing fabric requirements and pattern drafting instructions. Then the next PDF will be released on Monday November 15th when we begin to make our robes! So all you need this week is some big pieces of paper to draft the pattern (you could even stick lots of copy paper together with tape to get a big enough piece).

This quilt-a-long includes an option to make a quilted robe which is the version I will be making.

I'm doing modern improv piecing to use up some neutral and black scraps with a teal solid background. The piecing will be in the same style as my Mod Scrap Adventures quilts:

This type of piecing is fun, fast and has a great modern vibe!

Stay tuned to see my progress through November.