Book Covers

One thing I really love doing with fabric leftover from projects is covering composition books to be donated to schools in underprivileged areas.


For book one I used Harmony Art Organic Design Denim in the Stumps Speak print:

The fabric scrap wasn't quite big enough so I added a scrap of Harmony Art sateen in the Vein print which complements the denim perfectly:
For the second one I used Harmony Art muslin in the Graceland print:
Then for book 3, I used Harmony's Let It Grow twill:
Book four features Harmony's Giraffe interlock!
These covers are super quick and easy to make! 

I have a FREE tutorial available, click on my Tutorials tab for more info.

I just love when I can put leftovers of high quality organic cotton to good use!
You can buy Harmony Art Organic Design fabrics here:

https://organiccottonplus.com/collections/prints-harmony-art