Moretorium

Like many prolific quilters I have a moretorium (a temporary prohibition of an activity) on starting new projects. 

But that does not count if the project is a scrap quilt that will clear sewing room clutter! 

And I also make a new monthly project for my Harmony Art Organic Design brand ambassadorship.

So during February & March I will be working on a new HST quilt using scraps of Harmony Art sateens leftover from prior projects!

I have cut 5 1/2" squares to make HSTs and as I went through that process I also cut and prepped binding strips from these fabrics too! So this project is ready for piecing!
Fabrics:
  • Harmony Art sateen in the Vein print (light blue)
  • Harmony Art sateen in the Vein print (dark blue - I dyed the light blue with RIT royal blue dye for a previous project)
  • Harmony Art sateen in the Orchid colorway (light mauve)
  • Harmony Art sateen in the natural undyed colorway which I dyed with natural turmeric dye for a previous project (light yellow)
  • Harmony Art sateen in the natural undyed colorway which I dyed with natural cochineal dye for a previous project (pink)
  • Harmony Art sateen in the Tarragon colorway (light green)
Fabrics are available from:
I think this will be a delightful quilt! I can't wait to get started!

I also received another bundle of divine organic fabrics from Harmony in the mail this week!

Yardage of the Moonless Night and Orchid sateens! These are two of my favorite fabrics from Harmony's range!