Organic Tote Bag

This project has been on my bucket list for ages!

Today I made this organic cotton tote bag using Harmony Art Organic Design denim in the Stumps Speak print!

I bought this small remnant of brown vinyl at Joann last year, with this project in mind because it complements the fabulous text print on the denim perfectly! 
I also thrifted an old purse last year to reuse these fabulous bamboo handles:
This project was actually easier than I thought it would be and I LOVE the outcome! It is fully lined using Harmony Art Organic Design sateen in the Vein print which is a delightful soft blue.
I can't wait to use this great bag! The denim, bamboo handle and fully lined combo make it super sturdy!
There's lots to love about this project but I just can't believe how that small remnant of vinyl perfectly suits this fabric and the color of those thrifted handles too!

You can buy Harmony Art Organic Design fabrics from Organic Cotton Plus:

https://organiccottonplus.com/collections/prints-harmony-art