Scrap Satisfaction 2022

Have you downloaded my Quarterly Quilt Adventures ezine from the website yet? 
That's where you'll find the 2022 Scrap Satisfaction quilt design and free FPP pattern for quarter one.
Yesterday I made the center block using the first FPP pattern that's available in the series.
This is one of the possible layouts:


This is my color palette:
I had tons of civil war/traditional prints to sort through to get this palette, I pulled apart all the fat quarter bundles and remixed fabrics into about four quilts worth of bundles. 

There were 12 fat quarters left that didn't really suit any of the quilt bundles or my piecing style so I sewed them together to make a scrappy quilt back. It felt good to create a scrappy style quilt back out of fabric that I otherwise would have destashed! These fabrics will be fine as a quilt back but I didn't like them as feature fabrics.