Organic Cotton Tank Top - Curved Neckline

I've wanted to draft a tank top pattern for ages! Our move to Australia is only 10 weeks away so I really wanted to get this done before we arrive in the middle of the hot Australian Summer. 

So this months featured brand ambassador project for Harmony Art Organic Design is a tank top in the fabulous organic sateen called Orchid.

Paired with a comfortable pair of shorts this is a fabulous cool and comfortable outfit perfect for those hot summer days when I'll be unpacking boxes and setting up our new house!
I'm thrilled with the fit and feel of this garment!
I'm sure I'll get many years of wear out of this timeless piece! 

The Harmony Art Organic Design sateen comes in a fabulous array of timeless solids that are available from Organic Cotton Plus here: