Planning my new Studio!

The best thing about the looooong process of our repatriation planning to go home to Australia is that it has given me plenty of time to plan the furnishing and wall décor for the Australian house we bought in 2018.

The room I have chosen is much smaller than my Parker Colorado studio was (perhaps half the size) but there is a spare room next door for overflow items. Also my computer etc. will move to the home office eventually when hubby retires in a few years time freeing up more space when one desk is removed. 

I created a graphic plan of the floor layout and then around that I added walls (shown in blue) to the graphic so I could plan the wall décor. Here is the plan for now:

So my turquoise library cart for fabric storage will be in the spare room next door but it is on wheels so it is relatively easy to move into the studio later once there is space. I store mostly quilt backing fabrics on it so it doesn't need to be right within reach all the time.
My ironing bench is also on wheels so it is easy to move aside if I need to access the entire design wall for larger quilts. Hubby made me this ironing bench in 2017 and it is totally awesome!
I am planning to buy 2 or 3 Ikea Bror shelves (depending on what fits, I have never measured that wall length exactly, so I am hoping 3 fit!). I chose these because they are sturdy enough to store and display my vintage sewing machines! 
I am planning to have the sewing machines on the top and bottom shelves and use the shelves in between to store fabric/projects/notions etc.
I have been quilting now for over a decade, so I know how I work and what is important in that space, that really helped me to prioritize my stuff for this smaller space.
I won't have much wall space so my CUT wall quilt is the only quilt I will hang in that room, it will hang above my cutting table. 
My completed quilts will be stored all over the house rather than in this room. I am hoping there is space for a pile of project boxes next to my cutting table or otherwise I will store them under it. But I am continuing to work towards finishing all my UFOs in the next couple of years so I don't have so many project boxes cluttering up the space.
I can't wait to get to Perth in January 2023 and begin to transform this space!
I am going to love this well lit space after being in a basement for 7 years! Look at all that natural light!