Final Brand Ambassador Project After 3+ years

With only 6 weeks until our return to Australia to live, this project will be my final brand ambassador project for Harmony Art Organic Design. It's been a fabulous 3 years and seven months of ambassadorship.
I've featured all sorts of projects during my ambassadorship but I decided for my final month to share my favorite type of project, so my featured project is an improv pieced modern lap quilt using the fabulous organic sateen called Moonless Night as the background fabric:

I've also used an Australian aboriginal style, earthy toned, print fabric and some scraps of white fabric leftover from other projects.

I'm thrilled with this finish!
I'm sure we'll get many years of use out of this quilt! The sateen feels so fabulous that it makes very snuggly, soothing quilts. 

The Harmony Art Organic Design sateen comes in a fabulous array of timeless solids that are available from Organic Cotton Plus here:
It's been a fantastic 3 years and seven months featuring projects using the fabulous organic cottons monthly. Click on my Harmony Art tab to review all the amazing projects. 

Here are a few of my favorites:

And here's a more detailed look at the favorites including which fabrics I used:
  1. Skirt - Evelyn denim
  2. Blouse - Evelyn sateen
  3. Summer robe - Animal Farm sateen
  4. Fall skirt - Franklins Tower sateen

  1. Tank top - Orchid sateen
  2. Pants - Dee Dots sateen
  3. Pants - Tarragon sateen
  4. Maxi dress - Space Cowboy sateen