Cornerstones

I have not been in my sewing studio much since my hubby retired in September.  There's still lots of projects I want to complete but I'm in no hurry to complete them.  I had foot surgery three weeks ago too so I was off my feet for two weeks. 

One of those unfinished projects is my Animal Adventures BOM quilt.  I hosted the BOM through 2022 and 2023. I'm adding an extra pieced border to my pattern test quilt.  Today I made the four cornerstones. 

I love how they turned out! This block pattern is from my Quilt Border Adventures book which is available on Amazon. 
I'll be launching my FREE 2023 Christmas QAL on December 1st. It's my fifth year hosting the Advent Scrap-a-long, this year's design is an FPP quilt.  
So if you are interested in sewing along click on my Advent Scrap-a-long tab for details.