Postage Stamp Tumbler Quilt - Block 3

Hubby has covid so we're having restful days in front of the TV at the moment, yesterday I finished block 3 for my postage stamp tumbler quilt! 

Block Details

Tumblers per row: 14

Number of rows: 10

Quilt plan: at this stage I'm envisioning 25 blocks unless I get sick of this project before then (I could always stop at 16 or 20 blocks). But either way it'll be a large lap quilt or throw quilt. My preferred throw quilt size is about 60" square but anything above 50" square is quite useful. 

The basic idea is lots of cream, beige, caramel and brown to create a cohesive palette with lots of other scraps mixed in amongst them to demolish my hoard of 2" square traditional/civil war print scraps. 

The free tumbler EPP template PDF is available on my download website - link in left sidebar.