Sew Day

I usually only get one day a week in my sewing studio and ordinarily I like to focus on my own big projects but today it was a catch up day instead. 

I crossed four jobs off my to-do list. 

  1. Tote Bags x3
  2. Dog jacket repair
  3. Microwave heat pack 
  4. New dog jacket for Betty

The tote bags turned out well:


The dog jacket repair: 


The dog jacket was originally made with scraps from a project, then was worn every winter for twelve years by our spoodle (he passed late last year) and is now worn by Jordy our Pomeranian x border terrier foster dog.

The microwave rice pack:


And I made our foster chihuahua Betty a new dog jacket because she only had one and I wanted a spare for wash days. I forgot to get a good photo of her teal scrappy dog jacket but here she is almost snoozing in it.