Cotton Cuts Project

As a Cotton Cuts brand ambassador I get a box of quilty fun delivered to my door each month at the moment!

The November box had a fabulous selection of fabrics!

I decided to work with the pinks this week 💖


I made this wall quilt to hang above my cutting table.


The letters are from my upcoming book release More Alphabet Adventures, I've now pattern tested one third of the blocks.


The scissors are in my Craftsy store (click on Craftsy tab above for a link)


It's the first project I've quilted on my new Juki 2200. I had some annoying thread breakages so it'll take a bit of adjustment getting used to this machine. But my old one should be finished getting serviced soon anyway.



And sometimes the thread breakages are because it's a new needle not because of tension issues anyway, so we'll see how it goes with time.