Hectic and Happy

Castle Rock Quilt Club is hosting a UFO challenge starting this month. We are working on the fourth quilt on our list this month...
That means I get to focus on finishing my plus sign nine patch scrap quilt 👏💗👌 of all the quilts on my list this is the one I'm most excited about, so I'm pleased it was chosen first! I pulled it out and put it on my cutting table ready to start.


But I had a ton of things on my to-do list today!


I pattern tested the June border and July cornerstone blocks for my Daybreak at the Barn BOM 👌 and I made borders for another of my barn quilt variations but I didn't get the cornerstones done.


And this wall quilt I made a couple of months ago is due in tomorrow for the Arapahoe County Quilters quilt show challenge quilt entry:


So I had to put a hanging sleeve on it. I've never done a hanging sleeve before, so there's a first time for everything.


And I got the numbering done and PDFs saved for my latest Scientific Adventures quilt block design:
It's the most complex block I've designed so far for this quilt, but I think it'll be worth it!

So its 5.30pm as I write this blog post and I've had a very busy day but I love this kind of hectic! 💗👌