During the course of 2020 I haven't sewn anything with 2.5" scraps, but I've added some new scraps to the drawer and it got a little messy to say the least!

But using up some 2.5" scraps is on my radar for 2021, so yesterday I tidied up this mess!

It's so much better!
I pulled out some that were already sewn together (leftovers from an old project) and all the 'busy prints' I plan to make charity projects with them in 2021.
I also pulled out all the solids to make a solids only scrap quilt and all the shirt fabric for an as yet undetermined project.
There were lots of white and off white background scraps too that I'll need to start using up!
Hubby loves the shirt quilt I made about 6 or 7 years ago so I'm sure he'll love whatever I made with this little basket of shirt fabric leftovers!
I just love prioritizing scrap usage, it clears clutter!