Large Quadrant Stars II Fabric Pull

I've procrastinated over choosing fabrics to make my Large Quadrant Stars II sampler quilt for the 2021 BOM I am hosting! But earlier this week I finally bit the bullet and decided to use rainbow solids!

Isn't that a bright happy stack! 

Here's the BOM quilt design:

I think I'll probably make my quilt a longer term project and go for a much larger king size quilt that uses the BOM blocks and blocks from my 2018 book Large Quadrant stars:
That's what made me choose to go with an array of different colors rather than one simple palette, I just want the flexibility to add fabrics to the mix anytime in the future!
I have tons of different solid fat quarters from a Fat Quarter shop club I was in a couple of years ago, so I pulled those out and placed them in a tub for easy access as this project progresses:
I also have this pile of scrappy solids I've been slowly using up the last year or so:
So I have plenty to work with for now!
😁🤭😂