UFO Progress

I'm determined to finish at least half of my UFOs in 2021! During December I started with one of my Daybreak at the Barn 2019 quilt tops (I started 3 quilts with this design in 2019 and only completed 1)

This past week I got the daybreak border cornerstones made so I could attach the border!
I realized soon after I began work on this project two weeks ago that the reason it hadn't been completed was that I was running low on that ivory floral background fabric so I ordered an ivory solid to complete the quilt and Wednesday the fabric order I'd been waiting for arrived:
So I now have the fabric I need to start work on the next border! 
Thanks to my Pineapple Fabrics color card that Ivory fabric matches the background of the floral perfectly!
I can't wait to get this project completed!
And since I needed the Ivory I bought some other solids to get to the free shipping quota: