WIP & UFO Organization

My sewing studio is in our basement. The basement kitchen doesn't get used as a kitchen unless we have house guests. So during the pandemic I've increasingly moved sewing clutter from my studio into the kitchen:
Yesterday I sorted through all my WIPs and UFOs! I pulled out 9 UFOs that are my "finish it off" priorities and placed them on one side of the kitchen:
On the other side I have piles of project boxes for 'scrap projects', "medium term projects" and "current projects"
I also have two carts in the kitchen, I made the top of the blue one my "to be quilted" pile and the top of the other one is my "clothing to be made" pile.

It took about two hours but I feel sooooo much more organized and ready to actually catch up in 2021!

My January FREE Quarterly Quilt Adventures newsletter/e-zine will include a UFO demolishing tracking sheet to record the 12 monthly UFO projects that you prioritized for 2021 completion! So stay tuned, for that release: