Bulk Buy Shopping Bag Tutorial

Making some bulk buy shopping bags for hubby's car has been on my to-do list for ages! 

So recently I used a Harmony Art Organic Design twill called Let It Grow to make three awesome bags. Whilst I was doing that I created a printable tutorial which is available FREE on my website!

The printable can be downloaded from this webpage:
https://adventurousquilter.yolasite.com/More-FREE-PDFs.php
Large tote bags like this are so handy, we use them a LOT!
They are sooo simple to make. 
I recommend using a medium to heavy weight fabric and a denim needle.

And after I cut the fabric for this project last week, I had enough of the Harmony Art Organic Design twill left to make a super cute composition book cover:
I donate covered composition books to a school that services an underprivileged community.