Organic Crop Pants

A while ago I set aside this Harmony Art Organic Designs 'Dee Dots' fabric with a plan of making some summer shorts or crop pants. Well summer suddenly arrived in Colorado last week with high temps so I finally decided to start on this project! 
You can buy the fabric here:
After pulling my self drafted pants/shorts pattern and laying out the fabric I decided I had enough fabric to make them crop pants rather than shorts. Yay!
My self drafted pattern is for elastic waisted pants because they are soooo comfortable and I just love a perfectly gathered waist band once the waistband is complete. 
I also added a back pocket for my cellphone. 
I did get them completed Friday and they fit perfectly but I will wear them one day next week and get some nice photos of them. 
Stay tuned...