Winter Time is Coming!

For a few weeks now I have been working on some winter cushion covers using Harmony Art Organic Design sateens in Orchid, Tarragon and Twilight Blue:
They are finally complete and we are loving having a touch of seasonal décor in our temporary apartment whilst we await our repatriation to Australia in January once our furniture and dogs arrive there.

These fabrics were all leftovers from brand ambassador projects I have made this year (click on my Harmony Art tab for more details on those projects). I couldn't wait to get these washed and on the cushions once they were done so I could snuggle up in wintery bliss with these fabulously crinkly quilted projects.
After 3 fabulous years, December will be my last month as a HA brand ambassador due to our move back to the southern hemisphere, so I decided it was a great time to make a few extra things and use up all the leftover small pieces of  HA fabrics, so that my last couple of months showcase the fabrics a variety of ways.
Winter is not the season of Christmas back home in Australia so these are intentionally Winter themed rather than specifically Christmas, so I can use them for many years to come.

You can buy HA fabrics at Organic Cotton Plus

Prints

Solid Sateens