New Scrap Project

Mid last week I decided I was sick of improv piecing scrappy 6" blocks after making hundreds this year.  So I inventoried the leftover scraps and decided to start a couple of quilts to use up the remaining scraps.  Amongst those scraps,  this palette jumped out at me:

Teal and coral/blush are favourite colours of mine and I love a black quilt background too!
So I made block one to test my colours and I love it already.  
The FPP pattern is a 5" star from my Elemental Adventures quilt book (available on Amazon) all the blocks in this quilt will be 5" blocks from that book.  

Here's a better look at those scrap bundles: 

I'm not sure how big this quilt will be,  it depends on the fabric scraps and how far they go.  But for now I'm just enjoying the inspiration and process.