Aussie Project #1

Eventually I had to get back into my sewing studio and finish organizing it to make it usable! Today was that day. I took me about two hours to tidy up and make the sewing, cutting and pressing stations usable because they had become a dumping ground recently whilst the flooring in some other rooms in the house was replaced.

The first project was to make this new dog bed cover for Molly our 16 week old Westipoo puppy:

She seems to approve!
The fabric is a twill I thrifted several years ago, that I really love!
The dog bed frame is actually only about 2 weeks old but she has chewed through the original cover already!  
So I am hoping this one lasts a little longer but, it is easy enough to make another cover if she destroys this one I guess. Now that I have a prototype made and problem solved some issues, I'll be sure to write a quick tutorial next time I make a new cover.