Quilting, quilting and more quilting!

Today I quilted three quilt tops!

This one is a full/double sized quilt for my 23yr old son TJ for Christmas (I'm confident he doesn't read my quilting blog LOL)


It is all simple meandering except around the Gs I straight stitched.


Then I quilted two of the small lap charity quilt tops that I made at quilt retreat recently:

First a Christmas quilt with fussy cut squares featuring the 3 wise men and Jesus and Mary:



I really love that this is a very Christmassy quilt without being in traditional Christmas colors!


The backing has biblical references to complement the theme of the front.


The other one was just all my grey 4" square scraps made into nine patches and joined with sashing:


It contains a cute 'Day of the Dead' skull fabric:


That inspired me to back this one in a Halloween print from my stash:



So I have 3 finishes for the day and my sewing room looks like a bomb has hit it!! I even forgot to go to my Tuesday afternoon book club!


Now I have to get ready to go to quilt club tonight!!