Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Studio progress

Progress in my studio organization is still happening. This week i went to the Container Store to get an extra shelf for my metal shelf unit. Now i can fit two batting tubs on there as well as all my portable vintage sewing machines!


I love how this maximizes my space usage!

I still get a lot of joy out of spending time in this space!


Life is so busy atm but i love this time of year. I wear red almost every day or an ugly Christmas sweater. But i really wish I had time to finish a Christmas project LOL.

Merry Christmas to all my readers and best wishes for 2016!


3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. You sewing studio is looking grand! I love seeing the all of the new things you are adding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah the studio happy place. It's looking very organized. Way tidier than mine. I am working on some Christmas projects, the kaleidoscope get's work today I hope. It helps that it's 70 degrees, raining heavily for the second day in a row, and one more to come. No distractions to go out and walk! Love your glasses and your smile! Happy Christmas to you Marianne. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great job on the organizing. It's amazing how the right shelves made such a huge difference. Super use of the space. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete