Sunday, 31 January 2016

A Quilting Month

I've had an awesome January of sewing! How about you?

As part of my goal setting and achieving I want to do a monthly review of my sewing finishes or progress on projects. So I'll post a collage to Instagram (using the hashtag #aquiltingmonth), the blog and Pinterest to track achievements.

This month's progress is summed up in this collage:

Blocks made for four different projects
Two quilt top finishes
A dog bed for the living room made
A scrappy tote bag finished
And two cushion covers completed :-)

Awesome progress, i love when i can see projects moving in the right direction!

Did you have a productive January?



3 comments:

  1. you certainly achieved a great deal last month. I did not complete anything as I get to flimsy stage and stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress. Thanks for linking up. Please remember to link back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Linky button is in my left sidebar.

      Delete