Rainbow Scrap Challenge part 2

I am joining the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/p/rsc16.html) this year so i can use up tons of my scraps.
Earlier this month i made my Pentagonal Star block using this months colors blue and purple. Then yesterday i made some scrappy improv blocks to empty the blue and purple scrap baskets!


I also made 15 handkerchiefs from old cotton plaid shirts. Crazy i know but hubby loves them because the fabric is presoftened perfectly for handkerchiefs lol!


I sewed some scrappy 2.5" squares into a nine patch:


The scrappy nine batch bowl is getting close to full!


I added one of the turquoise improv blocks to my board with a lot of other current WIP stuff to go with the green improv block i made last month:


And put the other two into the UFO tub with 23 already made improv blocks. Just four left to make then i can assemble another of these quilts:

Can't wait to see it with Kona Berry sashing and border! 

On the weekend i went antiquing in Colorado Springs and bought a vintage ironing board. I've put it at the bottom of the basement steps as a quilt display for my studio: