Friday, 5 February 2016

Studio additions

I'm still in the process of decorating my sewing studio. This week i finally got around to starting on the embroidery hoop wall decor i had planned.


Embroidery is great to do in bed in the mornings whilst watching tv on frigid days that don't get above freezing!

I needed to buy another hoop because once i started measuring and hanging i decided on 7 hoops rather than just the 6 I had already bought:


Then i just had to embroider all the words;  design, create, imagine, explore, believe, enjoy, discover.


It's so much fun to make a space your own!

4 comments:

  1. I love your hoop idea!! (I may have to duplicate it!!) SMILES!!! Soooo good to see you having fun in your new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val. It was just such a bland part of the room that it screamed for some color. And i had some inspirational words written on the design/inspiration board. I just figured if i embroidered them and hung them above it i would have more space on the board for WIP related stuff :-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Val. It was just such a bland part of the room that it screamed for some color. And i had some inspirational words written on the design/inspiration board. I just figured if i embroidered them and hung them above it i would have more space on the board for WIP related stuff :-)

      Delete
  2. Those hoops of colors certainly make the room come alive! Good job.

    ReplyDelete