Saturday, 12 March 2016

Adventurous Stars pattern test

Life's been so hectic that I find myself pattern testing blocks for my paper pieced BOM each month. Last year that phase had been done before the BOM began. Yes I'm a bit anal about deadlines I like to be prepared weeks or preferably months in advance! But it is what it is.

This is the April block pattern test that I did Friday


I LOVE how these blocks look together on my design wall.


The block pattern is released April 1 on my download site. The link is at the top of my left sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. Your wonderful blocks remind me of looking through a kaleidoscope. They are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great block! Can't wait to make it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blocks look amazing up on the design wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing all the stars together ....looks great!! Have fun with your BOM.

    ReplyDelete