Monday, 11 April 2016

Pattern Design

I've spent hours today finalizing the pattern files into pdf format for a couple of my sampler quilts. Then I decided to play.
I designed block 91 and 92 for my Adventurously Epic Sampler Quilt pattern that will be the 2017 and 2018 block of the week I am offering.


These blocks finish 7 inch square in the quilt and are designed with 3 colors only.

This is block 92. But I need to finish sewing my Adventurous Stars and CRQC BOMs before I can begin to pattern test this epic challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting design. I'd like to see it put together to see what secondary patterns come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put the block into EQ7 and check it out soon believe me :-) I do that with all these blocks usually but I ran out of time today because I had a Drs appt to go to. So stay tuned...

      Delete