Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Pattern Testing

Late last week I pattern tested the last block for my Castle Rock Quilt Club BOM


And because I chose a different layout to the original pattern I needed an extra block for the border, so I pattern tested the first block for the 2017 BOW my Adventurous Epic Sampler;


Whilst I did these blocks the dogs were busy wrestling and scruffling up the quilt which I had laid on the floor whilst it awaited it's last border row.



But it was nice that they ventured into the basement which is unusual! 

3 comments:

  1. I like that top block, and the dogs. Cole will not come in the studio. Must sense danger from sharp things. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne I meant to ask where you are in CO. We are coming out on a work trip I think soon, and I'd like to meet you. My friend moved to Boulder too, and joined several groups and I wonder if you met her. LeeAnna at leeannaquilts at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete