Two quilt finishes in one day!

Hubby flew out this morning for another week working in Peru. So I had a sew day!
I quilted and bound my Adventurous Stars pattern test/example quilt!

Here it is!

Yes I bought a quilt hanging frame to photograph my quilts, more for inside during winter but I wanted to test it today!

I did a simple meandering loops as usual in a soft grey thread

Then I stuck to my "always baste two quilt tops at a time" motto and basted this Christmas lap quilt too, I'm not sure if it'll be a charity quilt or if I will keep it... I don't actually have a Christmas quilt!!!


Again I quilted it in meandering loops my current favorite quick quilting technique:


The dog Christmas fabric is the reason I may not be able to part with this one!


We added a third dog to our little 'wolf pack' this year and when I downloaded the quilt photos for this blog post this pic was on the camera. Zoe the Dorkie has fitted into our family perfectly and we adore her, she is over 6 months old now!!!! But she is still less than 6 pounds, a tiny bundle of cuteness!