Wednesday, 22 February 2017

An extra finish!

Those who follow me will know that I spray baste my quilts outside on my outdoor table and because it's a pain to clean it enough to do this I always baste two at a time, so that I am making headway on my 'to be quited' pile. This was the bonus quilt that I basted yesterday whilst basting another quilt:


It's a disappearing four patch I made about a year ago, I love the moda charm squares with a few scraps to make up enough squares :)


I finished it yesterday just in time for a sunset pic on the deck :)

4 comments:

  1. What do you do with all these lovelies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my quilts are gifts or go to local charities, others I use as lap quilts on the couch. I'm not sure what this one will be...

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you have no snow!! WOW!! NO wonder you guys have been "admiring" our winter of snow! It's good to see you quilting again. Any eye-spys in your stash???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your newest finish! You have such a lovely view for taking pictures! We got snowed on today in Littleton. It started and stopped several times so there's not all that much but the wind really picked up! I wonder if tomorrows picture will include snow? Lol

    ReplyDelete