Pattern Editing Fun

Today I have a few appointments and errands to run so I won't be sewing but I did do an hour of pattern editing and organized the quarterly merged pattern file for my Adventurously Epic Sampler QAL. Then I had a play with this weeks block in EQ7

I love hosting this QAL it truly inspires me :) It's not too late to join in if you like paper piecing here is the link to the download site:
 https://adventurousquilter.yolasite.com/
100 blocks over 2 years, come join the fun!



I got a new sewing stool recently and the desk chair I was using got moved to our study, Zoe thinks that was a good idea so she can 'help' me with pattern designing LOL




This weeks block makes a great quadrant block if you make four of them either points in or points out it's great! 

And if you make 36 it's a great one block quilt!



Or change the colors and with points out it's seems totally different!