Adventurous Quilters Tracking Journal

I am continuing to tweak my Quilter's Annual Journal/Planner idea daily ATM. Here's a peek at some of the 35+ pages for the current version. 


It is now available as a PDF file and is $4 in my Craftsy store.
Here's a link to it in my Craftsy store
https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/patterns/quilters-tracking-journal-chevron-pp-quilt-block/549604

This is how it all began, just a simple one woman brainstorm! And it is currently over 35 pages. Some you may need to print more than one of (eg. Monthly and weekly pages).

But the beauty of this system is you get to choose which pages are of use to you! Print what you want, don't print the ones you wouldn't use. Simply Make your own Quilters Tracking Journal to suit your needs! And just staple, bind or put in a 3 ring binder. You can get books bound at office supply stores too if you want to do that.


Mondays in the coming weeks I will share a planner page so you can see my spreads in close up.

The one I am currently using is a combination of these quilty spreadsheets and other stuff so my whole life is in this personalized book!


I finally got around to listing all my WIPs this week:

10 isn't too bad
 And I only had 2 UFOs one I have started working on this week! And the other just needs quilting and binding, I will wait until spring so I can spray baste outside.

I really demolished my UFO pile in SUMMER 2017 which is fabulous!