Oops - time to prioritize progress goals

Well... This happened Monday evening


And of course it's my stitching pedal foot! Just a hairline fracture so should be okay in two weeks.

So I did tidy up my sewing studio today and organized my WIPs

I'm just going to plan to sew my AES sampler QAL blocks, my Orphan Block Odyssey quilt and use my purple scraps to make some "almost hashtag" blocks for my Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilt this month. I'll just hand stitch, design quilt patterns or work on my rag rug project most of the month.

Two of my RSC almost hashtag blocks ready to sew
 I'm also dog sitting my grandpup Leo for ten days so four dogs will keep me busy.


And on Monday hubby traded in his car and bought this fabulous Dodge Challenger which we are both loving.


But of course I haven't been able to drive it yet thanks to the broken foot? 😫😥