This blue scrappy patch made up of 6 four patches was my choice for January. I thought it was kind of ugly until I started adding borders!
I decided to use a robot novelty print from my stash and use up some light blue and navy blue fabrics leftover from other projects. So the final border was touch and go, I thought I would run out of fabric, but I made it work! It didn't get quilted this month but hopefully early spring I can spray baste it outside and get it quilted 😍
So upload any Instagram or blog link that features a project that used an orphan block it can be a past or present post, it is just fun to share!