One WIP demolished!

Since pattern testing for my Treasured Adventures book I had 9 WIPs languishing, last week I finished one by making a tote bag. Today I decided to do that again with my Sunflower Star block. So I had to make 3 more blocks...


Once they were made I was in love with this block in retro florals 💖


I made a jumbo Incessant Square block (also a pattern from my Treasured Adventures book but I enlarged it for the other side of the bag, joined the blocks and quilted them to a batting scrap ...


Then I simply had to make it into a bag. I was disappointed I ran out of the blue fabric so the handles had to be yellow 😓


The lining and inner pockets are made from that yellow too.


I'm happy with this finish it'll just hang on a hook in my sewing studio to brighten the place up 👌


I like tote bags as examples of my patterns in use because when I pack up all my examples for guild presentations and trunk shows the bags are much smaller than a big bulky quilt and can be passed around the room if people would like a closer look.