Oops!

About two years ago I promised myself that I wouldn't add any more cabinet model machines to my vintage sewing machine collection.

Today I broke that promise for this beauty! It'd be a stunning mid century small desk with or without the machine!


And the cabinet is in almost brand new condition!


I've wanted a blue machine for ages! And all I see is cabinet models, I was hoping I'd find a portable one.


I was of course a thirty min drive from home in a car altogether unsuitable for this task! But I squeezed it in and drove home with the trunk open.


The junk from the trunk ended up on the front seat!


The guys at ARC who loaded it scratched it in two places.



Fortunately I keep Restore-a-finish on hand for just such a reason!


Neither scratch is noticeable now 👌


It has all the accessories in the drawer!


And the manual


I've put it in the spare room for now until I decide where I want it.


I have well in excess of 20 machines, this is my 7th cabinet model, oops!