Prioritizing

I'm drowning in WIPs!

So I'm setting priorities!


1. Adventurous Quilter banner to finish as pattern test for Alphabet Adventures book


2. Now that I've perfected the shadowing on my Alphabet Adventures patterns I want to remake my Be Kind quilt and then turn this on on-point to make it large enough to be a charity quilt.


3. I started this gray, raspberry and white version of my Incessant Squares pattern from Treasured Adventures (I enlarged the blocks and love it) so I want to make progress on that.


4. Pattern test my Elaborate Adventures quilt pattern from my  Elaborate Adventures quilt book due for release later this year


5. Make progress on this Diamonds in a Square quilt from my Treasured Adventures book


6. Make two more Hollow Pentagonal Stars from my Pentagonal Stars quilt book to finish a small quilt which I started during an ugly fabric challenge I did on Instagram and FB a couple of months ago


And hopefully get all that done this next month or so 🤣😂🤔✂️💃📸