Busy, busy, busy 👌💖🦉🦃🐿️🦌

Be Kind quilt remake progress:


In other crafty news I had to make an Autumn seasonal greeting for my mini clothesline under the mantle because I am in the process of packing away the Halloween decorations!

One day I'll make mini quilts to hang there but for now cardstock greetings will do 👌


A new quilty poem text print fabric is available on my Spoonflower shop ( click on my Spoonflower tab for a link to my store)

I finally decided a turntable cutting mat would be handy 😀



And hubby is home and managed to retrieve 20 to 30 photos I thought I'd lost when my camera and memory card were not playing nice during a quilt photography session earlier this week! Yay 💖 the soft natural lighting of the cloudy morning was perfect that day 👌💖


I'm starting to take gorgeous quilt photos in preparation to make myself a hardcover photo coffee table book through a self publishing company I've chosen especially for that project 😘👌💖