Cotton Cuts Awesomeness - Quilt Finish

Remember that awesome box of fabric I received as a Cotton Cuts Ambassador a couple of weeks ago? 


And the block I made using them ..


Those luscious fabrics got combined with a simple Bella solids off white fabric...


I loved this quilt every step of the way thanks to the delightful fabric array Cotton Cuts sent me!


Because it's going to hang on the wall I decided to embellish it with some whimsical elephants


And here it is! Fabulous huh!?


The pattern is a variation of my Gemstone Adventures pattern. Gemstone Adventures will be in my Elaborate Adventures book (due for release this winter)





Click on this link to go check out the exciting fabric arrays Cotton Cuts offers:
http://www.cottoncuts.com/

I'm planning another Cotton Cuts project soon when my Mystery Modern Maker box
arrives! So stay tuned...