Refresh and Restart

Adventurous Quilter life has been hectic throughout 2019! I've drafted 12 quilt books to publish all my patterns from 2013 to present! I still have four in the pattern testing phase!

But after launching my Alphabet Adventures book and my Perfect Points Ruler  in the past 2 weeks I felt like I needed a brief break from pattern testing and quilty work!

So late this week I've been working on scrappy nine patches!

I 💖 scraps and I 💖 nine patches 👌


The scrappy squares of brown and yellow were so pretty I had to photograph them!

Then I photographed the Kona snow I cut from yardage to go with them! 💖💖💖


These nine patches I made will go into the border of a scrap quilt I have been working on for a couple of years.


I'm working with yellow and brown because it's my Scrap Satisfaction Challenge color through until the end of January.

I'm sewing the blocks on my brand new Juki TL18QVP it's absolutely fabulous!


I also pulled out an old UFO of brown scrappy nine patches to make some progress on too!


But I'm desperately waiting for the weather to improve so I can spray baste my Be Kind quilt!