2019 Goals

It's that time of year!

Inspired by several graphics on Pinterest I decided to create this graphic of my minimalist life goals for the coming year.


I'm a gatherer at heart 😜 but I manage to keep my gathering focused (usually) on a couple of my passions.

But... I have more clothes than I can fit in my closet, so minimalist gathering in that area would definitely simplify life! 🤣😝

1. I am continuing to refine my sewing stash to suit my needs. Instead of focusing on charity quilts this year to use up novelty prints, I want to make book bags and place a book in each bag to donate to my preferred charity a school for teen moms and their children.

2. I intend to buy predominantly solid and near solid fabrics that are my favorite fabrics for FPP

3. Pattern test and publish the 5 books I'm currently working on and begin writing/drafting a couple more that are currently ideas in my head.

4. Finish most of my current WIPs

5. Continue orphan block destashing through my OBO

6. Organize my stash of fabrics and notions  for easier use!

7. Scrap Satisfaction and Monthly Challenge projects from my QQA E-zine (I'll combine goals whenever possible to simplify the task and ensure I don't create any UFOs)

8. Start my 2" scrappy squares nine patch quilt, inspired by the antique one I saw in Carson City recently.

9. Finish my 'Almost Hashtags' scrap quilt 🤩

10. Only sew things that I love 💖👌

11. Quilt guild presentations - organize my kit to minimize the task of packing it up when needed.

12. Host Kitchen Adventures BOM and Daybreak at the Barn BOM

That's it! It seems like a lot but it's less than this year's achievements 💖